boys over flowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As he relayed what he knew of the fight, she rubbed her hands together nervously and stared off into the distance. Savina hated that Apollo had seen her that way. Just hated it. That wasn't her. That...that thing wasn't her. And now she realized that she probably owed the younger boy more than she knew. If he hadn't found her...would she have stopped? Would it had been a fight to the death? At this new information she thought for a second she might faint, or get sick, or something. Her hands clutched onto the bed for support.

Her breathing had become more labored as all of these thoughts swirled through her head. "Oh Apollo..." she said in barely more than a whisper. "I...I think you saved my life..." If not for him neither of them would have stopped fighting. The femme had figured already that she had come perilously close to losing her life, but now...now she knew that she really had. "What you saw there, it wasn't me. There's this...monster inside of me. It took over after what I found out that Hybrid had done to your father..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread