Step One: Tame the Shrew
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hanna did not anger easily, or she'd have already been done with this whole teaching business, she'd have already told Cercelee that there was no way to do it. But when Svara started bitching about her not showing her how to skin the deer on top of the hurt that Hanna had just started working through, she snapped. Her face contorted into a snarl most did not see, and it was all she could do to keep from slapping the girl across the face. Instead, she flipped her hand out, took the knife from her hand by the blade, cutting a clean slice in her palm, and stared her down, her mismatched eyes boring down into Svara's yellow ones.

"Listen here. You get home, and I don't want to see your face again until I come to the borders looking for you. And if you say one word to ANYBODY... Lessons are over. Now git! And take your deer with you. Give it to the pack; they can eat it." She flipped the blade around in her injured hand, grasping the hilt, and with a quick motion, sliced through the ropes holding both animals up. With a disgusted glance back at Svara, Hanna turned, stomping into the cabin to clean up her hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread