Step One: Tame the Shrew
[html]

Svara wasn't a patient animal. She was hot tempered and loved to hurt. Hanna's response had only made her laugh outloud. The she wolf really was hilarious at times. The knife had been jerked from her grasp slicing Hanna's palm since the she wolf had went as far as grabbing it by the hilt. It was a sign of her lacking that common sense again. When the deer was cut down at her angery words were gritted out Svara only smirked and shook her head.

"I can barely walk in this form, and that is to big for me to carry in my wolf form, so I don't know what the hell your thinking, but you might want to rethink it." Svara said in a laughing tone. Watching the black she wolf go into the cabin Svara didn't do as she told but followed her inside. Her palm would need to be taken care of, and most likely Hanna was to busy sulking over reality to think about it.

When she got in the female was going about washing it, Svara moved over to where all the supplies were and grabbed some achohal pads, yarrow, and bandage. Most likely the female would snap at her or get mad for her actions, but Svara kept that shit eating grin on her face as she went over to the female. Grabbing at the womens wrist Svara was sure she was in for it. "Can't take the truth can you she black demon?" the young female didn't look up her yellow eyes looking down at her palm she was attempting to retreive.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread