This is home sweet home.
[html]

OOC:nice, aw he sad

Ril'o watched Ade for a moment after when she said nothing to him, but merely stared at him with her blue eyes in what looked almost fearful manner. Ril’o looked at her with concern in his green eyes, thoughts slowly made their way up in his mind with them all pointing at the same answer- it was Ril’o what else would it be. His voice barely pasted her name before she spoke to him with a shaky question, though she spoke back in the voice she had before. “Adelaida..” Looking at Ade take some steps back Ril’o pushed his brows together in somewhat of a frow, he was confused with the coffee female at the moment. Yes this golden male was luperci, though he never put any thought about; he was confused as to why or what he had done to upset her, if he could only figure it out he would apologize. He really like hanging around her, though now she doesn’t seem so keen on it. “ umm..yes..I am” Ril’o’s words were kind and welcoming but they were full of concern as well confusion.

Ril’o listened to speak as she looked at him, he got a small ball in his chest from the way she watched him, it was fearful and scared almost like cornered prey. He didn’t like it at all, it didn’t offend him like it would others but it hurt slightly. “luperci are… I hate them." The words came out simple and clear, his ears hid on his skull as the words entered them. Brows pushed firmly together for a moment as he looked away, anywhere just away from the blue eyes before him. It stung deep down to hear the words kindly thrown at him, green eyes looked back into hers as his ears shifted about. “…well I’m sorry I guess, I won’t ask or question your words. You’re my packmate and you deserve space.” His words lost some warm as he chose not to say your name, not to insult but it was just easier.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread