just doin' my time, from 9 to 5.
[html]
--

----------faster, faster.. the lights are turnin' red

A wave of relief washed over the girl as Corona introduced herself and revealed that she was a relative of sorts. Ah, good; 's nice to meet yeh. Maserati's hunched over posture relaxed considerably, although her tail remained tucked in, her ears back, and her head generally lowered. Charger was appreciative of his new-found freedom and contemplated a quick escape, but a glare from the red-eyed wolf kept him in place. He sat back on his hind legs, quite visibly pouting, but Maz ignored him.
Well, yes 'n no. Physically he's fine, but Oi'd say mentally he's got his work cut out for 'im. Apparently when 'e discovered Ryan was his daughter, it threw him a bit off. He got to wonderin' how many more of us might be out there 'n he left to look. As of late he found me 'n my brother, but I think he's still lookin' for more and not quite come to terms with it. She sighed a little, shaking her head. At any rate, he wanted me to come here to let Ryan know she's in his thoughts 'n he misses Gabriel quoite a bit, too, but he still needs time alone to sort 'imself out..
Here she paused, waiting to gauge Corona's reaction before maybe adding her own opinion on the matter. As far as she was concerned, Anselm would be better off coming back here and making up for lost time with one of his children that had accepted him, rather than drawing things out longer on some 'worthless' gallivant. Anselm's appearance had uprooted her greatly and her brother hadn't responded well to his sudden appearance at all. Odds were, any of his kids that did exist already had some sort of life set up for themselves--he wasn't needed, and in some cases he might not even be wanted. She wasn't completely convinced he was even conscious of this fact; he had his own goal in mind (whatever that may be) and he wouldn't be content until it was fulfilled, regardless of the toll it took on others.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread