Winter Has It's Hold On Me
Shell slowly opened her eyes from Cercelee's loud barks and the nudging. Her vision still blurred but not as bad as it had been before she slipped form conciseness. Slowly the she wolf shook her head and attempted to stand, using the little strength she had left within her body. Once on her aching and bloodied paws she began to walk, with each step her body swayed. Once again the female's head spun in circles, she sat in the snow to stop the spinning in her head. "Luck for me...?" questioned the female as she looked back at the white female. The female's voice turned hard and cold as she spoak, "I no longer believe in luck, believing in such things are for children."

The female's ears twitched as a hare jumped from a hole in the snowy ground, the female's eyes locked onto the hare. Her body wanted to give chase but she knew with the condition she was in that she would not be able to catch it. The ill feeling came back to her as she watched the hare, her tail slowly brushed the snow as she stayed seated. The hare soon vanished in the hole it came from, her stomach growled in protest to the female as she watched the hare. Shell's mismatched eyes closed slowly as she sat in the snow her back to the white woman, her body seemed to be withering away with each passing minute. 'I just want to go home, back to my pack. But everything has changed... I'm the last of my family....' Shell said to herself, it was the cold hard truth. "I guess I cam here because I didn't know where to go... I just walked from seeing what happened to my family and pack." the female said after some time of silents.

Messages In This Thread