monsters
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Ok, so I'll close this up after this post. ^^

She seemed pleased by the map and whatever little he had scribbled onto it. Nikolai was not a bad cartographer, not at all; he had the inspiration and personality necessary to keep wandering and dedicating himself to what he did, but he found it somewhat difficult to focus sometimes... especially when provoked by Cwmfen or anyone else who jumped in his way. He had nodded (though somewhat impatiently) at the mentioning of the onyx girl's name, and offered a slight smile when Cercelee continued to mention that the pack was hers. He could have guessed as much--the white female struck him as an authoritative type, possibly the gentler of most and thus a perfectly fine leader. He could respect that, he supposed.

"No, not yet," the Russian replied, rolling the map back up and finding room to stick it into his satchel once more. "I havf not been here long yet. Havf much more to see. Vill take long time to see all." That said, he grunted and pushed himself up onto his feet, slinging the satchel over his shoulder before turning and looking gently down upon her. "Ay, the life of vanderer. I should go." He took a few steps away, stopped, and glanced over his shoulder once more.

"You are kind volf," he said quietly. "I come say heh-llo, sometime. You vatch for me." With that, steps began again, carrying him elsewhere. No goodbye was said, because Nikolai was never the type to leave someone forever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread