That sank when I fell overboard.
[html]
OUT OF CHARACTER
Yep! Not right now, because I'm at the family's house, and so I'm really not doing IM chatting so much, but I do get on. I'll be on more frequently come Saturday/Sundayish when I get back. (the sn is fused eidolon). :3

IN CHARACTER

Young Glider jumped, startled at the sound of someone's voice. A whine of apology and puppyish innocence escaped his lips, little black ears flattening as he looked up at the much bigger wolf. Like Phoenix, this female was in a werewolf form, a thing that he had seen but rarely, and a form that terrified him. Although the alpha of Storm had been kind to him when he had been in that form, his father never had been. It was usually a form where he was grabbed and tossed around a lot. He lowered his body, quivering, diverting his gaze because he knew, just knew, he was in trouble.

Even worse, he didn't understand what she was asking, so he quivered, tail tucked and confused. "Wha'? Wook fo' acown." He said in a hushed tone, thinking that was what she was asking. Where he was going. Oh no! What had he done wrong? Was it not allowed? "I sowwy!" Glider said, just to be sure, because he hadn't meant to do wrong whatever he had done wrong, really![/html]

Messages In This Thread