one tin soldier rides away
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

<3

Her heart raced with excitement and her blood surged with hope. Segodi had two different familes, two more reasons to return to Inferni. Would more of this pup's family follow? Segodi's mate, siblings perhaps? If he had any living relatives that was. She did not want to probe into his life and would let him come around eventually. It was a lot to comprehend, even for her. Everything just seemed too surreal at the moment, but it was a nice feeling. A feeling she did not want to destroy. Faol did not want to rush things with the little boy, her... brother? Looking at him before her, she felt kind of overwhelmed with all the new emotions and information that was being relayed.

"That's good! We'll have plenty of time to tell each other many stories I'm sure," she grinned, and gave a curt nod before turning and facing the lands of Inferni. She let out a long coyote yip, tinged with the sound of a wolf's howl. It had only been about two weeks ago that Asphyxia had returned, Gabriel would probably be wondering about all the family that was coming and joining Inferni. It was all kind of funny really, she had expected many new comers with the winter season and cold weather, but none of them to be mostly related to her in some way. Dropping her muzzle back down she turned to the boy.

"Gabriel is the the Aquila here or alpha, we have a different ranking system, but I'll explain it all to you later. You don't really have to worry about it for a couple months. There are others around your age, although I'd watch out for Andrezej, he is... different, he does not take to others I guess." To put it simply, he liked nobody. Well, maybe he liked Hybrid, but those two would be two peas in a pod. Along with Samael. Faolin sighed inwardly, and watched the boy with great amusement. "We have a house that a few of us stay in, I sleep their with my mate and I am not really sure if anyone else has taken up residence. You are welcome to take your own room there, it's nice and cozy especially with the winter weather. I'll probably be around there. If you'd like I could give you a quick tour of the lands after Gabriel has come and accepted you!" Her tail wagged back and forth behind her excited to have a new brother, something to fill that void she had been missing since Tedros left and Hybrid.. well, just became Hybrid.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread