Karaoke and Kabuki
[html]

Ah, Vodka. It was definitely one of his favorite drinks, out of the few types of liquor he had had the chance to sample. Back in Heartsong, every so often the pack would send some scouts out to the human city that was a good 30 or 40 miles from the pack lands to gather supplies. It was almost guaranteed that one of them would arrive with a sack full of the bottles, and a wonderful time was had by all. There was song and dance around a cozy bonfire before the elders weaved their tales and the sun rose the next day to put an end to their activities. His heart warmed just thinking about it.

Kieran brought himself to the present, hoping that the drinks would still bring him a pleasant time. He smirked at the other, leaning up against the bar as he spoke. “Oh, I’ve had my fair share of the stuff.” He was more of a social drinker than an alcoholic, though that didn’t mean he couldn’t enjoy it when he had the chance. Observing Sedition mix himself a drink, the dark-furred wolf realized just how long it had been since he last enjoyed one, feeling the liquid warm him all the way down to his toes. His grin seemed to grow wider at the explanation of the concoction. “Sounds like my type of drink.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread