there's no inbetween
[html]

He allowed himself to relax on her bed, drawing his legs up and crossing them. At her reply the coyote looked down, studying his feet. He'd get used to it. That implied more vodka, and he'd have to assume it wouldn't be his- but more importantly, it implied that Talitha would be around to give him more vodka, which implied that he was not going to be outcasted from her company. Which implied that maybe, just maybe, he'd actually have a companion in his life, an ally. Or to be smultzy, a friend. The bottle disappeared from his hands and into hers, but was, after a moment, reoffered along with a question.

Taking the bottle he hesitated before answering. 'My brother... Giggle, I told you before. He and I never got along, and he decided it'd be great fun to steal some of my mother's dyes and, well, dye me. I was asleep but he knocked me out, anyway. To be safe, I guess.' Giggle paused to have a drink, still coughing slightly but not as surprised by the sensation of alcohol on his throat. 'The next day I burned as much of it as I could and trimmed the rest. I suppose I overreacted.' When he put it that way, it did seem stupid of him. But he had been so furious and so desperate to get that ridiculous crap out of his fur. He held out the bottle to her, eyeing the quickly lowering quantity of vodka.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread