drawing waves on the pavement
[html]

I'm making Alexey run off to find Adelaida. FIGHT! =X

Alexey couldn’t shake the feeling of betrayal eating away at whatever composure she had left. She remained quiet, amber eyes staring hard at the wooden floor beneath her paws. It just didn’t make any sense. What the hell was going on? Savina couldn’t have described Adelaida any better than she already had. It sounded exactly like her to start trouble and then play the victim when things didn’t go her way. The Circèe had seen it happen too many times, and that little act of hers was getting old. If Adelaida had admitted to being a shifter, it probably was the truth. Alexey didn’t think her sister would go around pretending to be one of ‘them’ for shits and giggles. “That conniving little bitch,” she growled, her tone of voice dripping with animosity. The hurt she’d been feeling evolved into something dangerous; untamed anger.

The Koios girl didn’t want Savina to see this side of her, but her emotions were taking slowly taking over. She wanted her sibling to feel pain; the same pain she’d been feeling since their last encounter. Alexey took a deep breath in a desperate attempt to calm down. Her gaze then met the other femme’s emerald eyes as if seeking an answer to her problems. She didn’t know what to say or what to do. “She’ll pay for this,” was all she said. All she wanted to do was find Adelaida right now. “I-“ she paused, wondering if it was in her best interest to find her sister right now. “Savina, I have to go. I’m sorry.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread