I am your heavy eyelids
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bycdg1.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Oh, these two XD

The hair along his spine began to rise and stand on end. This little ingrate was not getting the message and he had no idea what else to do. He was working Onus' last nerve and that was an impressive feat considering how controlled the coyote normally was. This murder was serious though. There was a very dangerous murderer on the loose and the little foreign peon was meddling in his attempts to investigate the crime scene. Once again the wolf pointed at the door and said something in his native language. Black eyes glimmering under the cloth he rounded on him again. "You little worm! I am doing my job! I am trying to find out who did this! You understand idiot? Murderer! I am going to find them! I am going to kill them!" And you if you don't get out of the way.

A deep menacing growl rumbled in his chest as he turned away from the white man and went back to looking around at the light house. Why were the limbs that the murderer had taken off all piled over here? What kind of purpose did that serve? From the looks of it, most of them were arms. There was a spare leg here and there, but the majority of them were arms. Not only that, but they were all left arms. Now that had to say something. He just wasn't sure what that was yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread