Wither Rose
[html]

There was still a childish lack of common sense about her in some terms, one being the fact that she simply automatically expected Arkham to know all about their father(s?). It was a curious thing, what he asked, and after a moment or two of thought she was almost certain she knew what he'd meant by it. "Oh yeah!" And she nodded to help get her understanding across. "All the time." Her voice lacked fear or anything a cause for concern. Actually, she was quite excited to be able to explain it to him. "It's when he's the other one, when he's different, y'know? He's more fun when he grins cause he actually pays attention to me, we go an' do stuff sometimes." And even if it was only sometimes, it was better than the other one. "When he ain't grinnin' then he just sits there lookin' sad really, buggin' me."

It was likely that she could have gone on and on about how lame one side of him was and how awesome the other side was, but when the next set of questions came to her ears her mood dropped. It was a sudden sad sort of feeling that crept over her and, for the time, she kept silent. He explained that he'd been alright and spoke of Gabe and Faoly, which she could only force a smile at. "When I went there last time, when I was goin' to see you, I found Andre instead." There was deep concern there, as there usually was when it came to Andre. "He tried to kill me, Arkham, but I ran off. Told me that I wasn't welcome, that I was trespassin', an' if I ever came back he'd kill me for sure." She frowned then and turned her head away from him, staring off at the houses in the distance. "S'why I can't come back." It was to late now, he'd always try to kill her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread