Leave Now and Never Come Back
[html]
500+ Some power play (again 8<), poke me if you want me to change it.

His own hackles rose along with hers as he listened to the girl. How she managed to think that she was allowed to speak to him like that was lost to the chocolate male, so he guessed he should put her in her place before this scene came to an end. The pack could watch him no matter how intensely the rest of the pack glared. He was being unfairly treated at the moment, and he intended to remind them all of his position here in the pack. These were his children, and they could fret and drama and try to keep him away if they saw his so amazingly dangerous, but they would fail. He was their father, it was his right. He had not wanted the puppies, but he would make a scene nevertheless if the same thing ever happened again as it had happened at the birthing scene where the fucking Alphess and one of her random Dahlia minions had believed they had the right to shelter the new born from his sight. He had more reason to be there than both of them.

Haku did not apologize to his daughter because it was not worth it. Plus he was not the man to do such things without full heartedly meaning it. Besides, he had broken something that he doubted ever could properly heal, so why bother attempting to make amends now? He would not waste his time with such things. Half the pack either feared or disliked him, and one more member on that list was not more than he could handle. He would just have to try to soothe Cercelee if possible, if she went on a drama spree again. Coli seemed to be running around screaming of what he had done to everyone who cared and what not, but Cercelee could be trusted like that. He was quite sure that the only ones that would know of their ‘fight’ were the two of them.

Her next words were unacceptable. She dared to challenge her back? Fair enough. He let her finish off her words before he came on her again, his hybrid closing the single foot distance between them and landing heavily on her chest, pushing her down to the ground once again. ”Listen here, little chocolate.” Words and voice did not match, because his voice revealed how dangerous he was. They believed they could tame him, but he was still the wild beast underneath all the pretty words and actions. His core never changed. ”I will not take you for your words now because you are obviously unstable, but if you threaten my sons’ lives like that again, or anyone else in this pack, then I will take you down, I will make you suffer more than you ever thought was possible. I promise you. He spat the words in her face. He has not been so close to her since the day everything had gone wrong.

Maybe he should have killed her, but he had not, and he would not now, it was too late for her. ”Maybe I should have killed you, but I did not, deal with it. You may live here, but stop wallowing in self pity and crying about things that cannot be changed. I am the next in command here, and I require respect- oh, yes I do. Get over it and grow up.” If she just had stayed away, everything would have been different. ”Do we have an understanding?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread