thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Geneva smiled sheepishly, her ears flicking back against her head. She should know better than to cross the boundary lines of a pack land, even if she couldn't detect them with her sense of smell. She didn't really have much of an excuse for trespassing. Jefferson had made it perfectly clear where the boundaries were for Phoenix Valley. Still, she found herself returning to this land. There was something about it, or maybe there was just something about Jefferson.

Geneva decided to settle for honesty. Lying wouldn't have worked well for her, anyway. All her emotions were so clear on her face. "I guess I am. I came looking for Jefferson." The admission sounded strange coming in her soft tone. She probably sounded ludicrous, but there it was. She had hoped to encounter him at the borders, but her curiosity - or perhaps her on-going death wish - had pushed her forward.

She honestly hadn't thought things through beyond finding Jefferson. The whole logistics of finding the one-eyed wolf had been left behind with her sudden fit of inspiration to travel to Phoenix Valley. It wasn't as though she could follow his scent. "My name is Geneva," she offered the white man. She realized she had a lot of explaining to do, flicking her ears against her head and her tail lowering. She didn't want to appear to be a threat to this Phoenix Valley member.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread