gravity rides everything - p leland
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It seemed that they both had had sour experiences with best friends. His brown eyes caught the movement of his ears flicking back against his head. Lannen decided not to say anything about it. He wasn't one to fill silence when he didn't need to, especially when he didn't want to uncover information that could turn a situation sour. Things were tenuous enough as it was for him, usually. But with Leland, he seemed to have gotten off on the right foot. He wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

When the conversation turned back to women, he felt much more at ease. It seemed that the husky did have his eye on a girl, or two. Well, this was intriguing. Women, he could comprehend and appreciate. It seemed that he found a kindred spirit in Leland, at least on some level.

"Asha and Catherine - never met 'em," he said. "I did run across Ember though." There seemed to be a wistful note in the husky male's voice. "It seems to me you might like Asha a bit more - you did name her first, after all."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread