bound for flames
;__;
[html]
She smiled weakly, but returned the embrace. She did know the answer to that from a long time ago, but it was the reassurance that she had been after. It was the reassurance that he gave her. Everything would pan out for the best. It always did, in the end. Withdrawing from the sloppy embrace with her resolve somewhat restored, Corona resigned to the inevitable departure that had to occur. “I should be getting back,” came her voice with the hints of disappoint towards obligations. But standing there any longer would make going away even harder to do, which was something she had learned a long time ago. “I guess I'll see you later,” she said, unknowing then that she would not. Turning away from him just as readily as she had towards him, she gathered up the guitar he had left to her and went her own way, left to ponder over the things he had said and just what they meant. Maybe Jasper had held a little truth in what he had said after all, but she wasn't ready to commit to that decision herself.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread