Karaoke and Kabuki
[html]
mall-caps;">

No Zero I hate you and I want you to leave. 'Course. What did you think I would say? No? Lol.

Things were looking up! He had expected a quiet night in an asian karaoke bar and instead he got some company, some liquor and surely a good time would be had if he could figure out a way to get the amps going. He knew electricity didn't work but sometimes things that used to use electricity would use square or round hard rocks that trapped the electricity instead. He'd found the "rocks" back in Berowick and the elders had been able to get an old walkman to work. He had had hours of fun with that thing. Shame that his foolish siblings had broken it. Grinning at the other wolf's words he nodded.

"Back home we actually had a member of the pack that kept the firewater. Called him a tipsy-tender. He'd mix drinks and tell stories. Kind of like a bard and a bartender mixed together. Kept fights broken up too." His knee knocked something under the bar and he bent over to investigate. Digging in a box under the bar he laughed and his tail (currently the only part of him visible) wagged furiously. Standing up straight he shoved the box onto the bar and towards the other male excited and giddy. Tiny pink plastic umbrellas! Setting on on the edge of the glass he clapped his hands and then solemnly slid it forward. "One snake-bitten umbrella."

The voice made Sedition glance up and he smiled at the female hybrids entrance. Tipping his head slightly and inhaling he noted that this one wasn't from Jaded Shadows. No this one was from that coyote clan, what the devil had Salvaged called it. (He had called it plenty of names, none of which are G-rated but what was the name?) "Hey, name's Sedition Wick I'll be your bartender today. Care for a snake-bitten umbrella? Vohd-ka? Whiskey? Rocket fuel?" He whispered to follow, "That's gin, vodka, scotch and tonic water. Real strong." Pouring himself a 'snake bitten umbrella' and drinking it he wiggled as it burned his throat before slamming the glass down and exhaling. Tonight was going to be a good night.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread