Step One: Tame the Shrew
[html]

Why had she chosen to willingly learn from Hanna? Svara asked herself the retorical question 40 times before she made it outside to the deer the hung with cuts in it's coat from Hanna's demonstration. At this rate the women would teach her nothing. Just blabber about life and gossip about bad luck. Sitting down with a huff she growled lowly under her breath. Was she really this crazy to still be sitting here? Grinding her teeth together she kept telling herself it wasn't a big deal.

A few seconds later the she devil walked out. Her gentle voice offering tea a story, and the deer for food. The invatation was so good it made the young females mouth water. She almost moved towards the women, but the girl knew she only became nice out of pity for her. The female pitied her for what her father had done, of course Svara hadn't been complaining, and that was what pissed her off. Why she hated people knowing about her family.

"I don't want to hear your stupid story, the tea sounds like a crappy excuse to get me back in, and suddenly I feel full." Svara snapped. Her yellow eyes narrowed at the women. She wanted to be stuborn, to make it hard on the female. Though it dawned on Svara it was only going to make it harder on herself. Releasing the breath from her lungs and untensing the girl didn't say a word as she walked up to the cabin and inside going to the place she liked to lay and found a comftorbale posistion. Maybe common sense was starting to sink in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread