got a phosphorescent secret
[html]

As her stomach continued to protest she looked down at it distastefully. Quiet you! I don't know what your problem is. A large sigh escaped her lungs and the tip of her tail twitched impatiently against the ground. She'd probably just have to go out by herself. She hated to wake anyone up if it wasn't necessary. It was funny though. At times you couldn't walk through the mansion without running into a bunch of the members and then there were times like these when it seemed almost uninhabited.

But then her triangular ears twitched as she heard someone coming down the stairs. Emerald eyes waited excitedly to see who it was that was going to come around the corner. Face lit up as she took in the sight of Geneva and her tail thudded against the floorboards. Anyone would have been a welcome companion, but she was very glad it was the greyscale female. They hadn't really been around each other since right after the fight and Savina's mind was in a much better place now. "Hello Geneva!" she said smiling. "I'm doing well, starving though! Would you like to go out and find some food with me?" She hoped so. The femme didn't know if her stomach would wait much longer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread