pretty noose is pretty hate
[html]

cakeCrimson Dreams was an unfamiliar name, and he made a note of it. In his mind, Bane kept a map stored away, a map he occasionally pulled out and added to; Inferni and Phoenix Valley he had come to know within his first weeks, and AniWaya followed because Miss Phoenix resided there now. There had been another scent he had never been able to set a name to, and he did so now. Information was an invaluable thing.

cake"I was born here, over the mountain, before the fire," Bane replied idly, pressing the ice carefully to Kansas' ear. "I spent most of my life away, however. Yours was the only pack I hadn't yet heard of." Deeming the skin to be cold enough, he tossed aside the chunk of ice, watching as it embedded itself into a nearby snowdrift that leaned up against a tree. Raising the sterilized earring, he pressed the tip lightly against Kansas' ear. "Hold still," he calmly told the cream-coloured wolf. Better to get these things done fast. Applying a good amount of pressure, Bane quickly and steadily stabbed the earring through the man's ear, holding it carefully in place while he fastened it on. Once finished, he moved aside and eyed the piercing. Decent, considering it was the first time he'd done it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread