like a leaf clings to a tree
[html]
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l135/ ... ale/04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Oh, damn! >_< I'm so sorry for the fail! And sure thing! :3 I'll have Lubomir mention that he could teach her 400+

Just like that, it was done and he'd been confirmed Ambassador. In Shadowed Sun he'd never had the opportunity for such advancement, particularly because the pack had stayed small. Sure, they had swelled at some point, quite close to the time Skoll had died, now he thought about it, but afterwards they'd broken, fallen apart. He hadn't seen Tayui or Pilot in months, but from Ember had said, they were in this AniWaya pack. Now that he could go and meet the leaders, it would improve their knowledge and he would also find out how his old leaders were doing. He looked forward to working with Cercelee, not least of all because she was a competent leader.

Lubomir smiled himself at the thought that truly, he was Mew's mate. He was surprised to learn that there was no permission system here. He remembered the Old Country and his sister, who ruled the pack with an iron fist. She granted most mates their happiness, unless there would be trouble from a rival, in which case she asked that it be settled between the warring parties. For all that she instilled fear in most of the wolves, Lubomir had a deep respect for her. She knew what she wanted. It was with a heavy heart that he thought back to where he was now. Without her sacrifice, perhaps he never would have survived. He blinked in surprise at her suggestion that he might take another, but then laughed himself. "It is only Mew I love, so there is no danger of me leaving her for another. I doubt I could ever do it." Until death do them part.

It seemed as though this meeting had been a complete success. Until Cercelee revealed that she couldn't in fact, read. Lubomir didn't really know what to say about that. His reaction was of shock, but he concealed it from the Rosea. He didn't want her to believe that he was judging her. He'd had a chance to learn. He had a moral duty to pass it on to others. "Cercelee, I am sure you are not alone in that. I don't know who in Dahlia can read. But if you wish, I can set up lessons for you, or any who wish to join. I could tutor you in private, if you'd feel better." He smiled at his leader. It was, really, the least he could do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread