thread title missing
[html]

200+

Pendzez couldn't help but notice the hard eyes that the subleader had set upon him. Pendzez saw it a bit creepy. Why was DaVinci looking at him like that? Was he catching the thought that was in the white wolf's mind about his hatred for rogues, or the love for Allegro? Pendzez wouldn't know, so he didn't think about it.

The subleader then said that the two might be missing each other. Well, they were and havent seen each other in a long time. Mabye he was right. Pendzez needs to go out and find her, but what if she's in a pack? They wouldn't just let her walk right into the pack and say I want to see Flayra. That would be against pack regulations. "Yeah, I should find her. However, packs won't let me just walk in if she's in one."

DaVinci then said about Pendzez might not likeing this pack enough. What? Why would he think that. Pendzez was devoted to this place. He wouldn't leave even if his life depended on it. "I never said that I'm unhappy here in this pack. I ws just saying that we never know what the future will bring to us." Pendzez could already think of examples of what might come by. Jefferson might have pups of his own with a female that he asked for mateship from. That would be interesting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread