got a phosphorescent secret
[html]

They had really been lucky with such a find. The deer was quite old and while that meant that there wasn't as much meat on her, it did mean a quick and easy kill. It was less than a matter of seconds before they had brought their prey down and Geneva dutifully put the creature out of its misery. Panting Savina looked back up at her friend from over their kill. "Great job! Just what my stomach was begging for." The Italian wolf licked her blood-stained lips, the metallic taste sweet upon her tongue.

She motioned for Geneva to come join her near the abdomen of their prize. Razor sharp fangs tore into the animal's soft underside, but as the blood flooded her mouth and she felt the meat between her jaws her stomach lurched. Ever since she woke her insides had been crying for food, but now that she was about to quell that need she felt woozy. Somewhat unstably moving away from the kill she moved over and leaned against the nearby tree. Unwillingly (whatever contents it held) were heaved up through her throat and poured onto the ground.

Where in the world had that come from? She leaned over to take up a mouthful of snow and spat it out, hoping to wash the unpleasant taste of bile from her tongue. The fey looked back towards her friend. "I'm...sorry. I don't know why that just happened..." Was she getting sick?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread