WARNING: She isn't to bright[m]
[html]

don't we need a mature warning xD

Leroy was very happy to leave that female behind as he walked with Svara, letting her lead the way towards the cabin. Her warm hand held his as he returned the small grasping of her fingered entwined with his,it made he smile quitely as he looked towards her when she spoke. " oh yes..your a little firecracker.." 'my firecracker' Leroy liked everything bout this younger wolf, her snappy attitude as well her actions of what she wants. It all rose a lustful heat inside him that longed to come out, the aroused heat that boiled inside was slowly returning as he felt her grab his ass. It sparked the emotions that was washed away by the black female, pulling her closer as she pushed on him he let his arm rest on her waist. His finger tip slowly massaging the soft skin and fur just below her hips, not reaching for the goal he merely teased the sensitive spots just above an to the side. Watching her nip he purred a pleasurable growl as he looked at her lips, her words made him chuckle lightly with a lustful growl. "You can have as much of me you would like my Firecracker. But believe Ill make sure you have some and I'll get my taste of you as well."

His blood was starting to boil as he could feel the aroused pulse with through his body, placing his lips on her neck he nibbled slowly but with a good bit of teasing pressure. Oh he was ready to play, so ready to tease and feel the pleasures that were cut short. Letting go when the house was in view Leroy happily followed her all the way to her bedroom, then to her bed where she pushed him into her scent soaked fabric. Watching her sit on her lap Leroy could feel his groin pull against for attention of his own but he had fun to do, she offered it him and he would please her like he promised. Leaning forward his hands rubbed her sides before pushing themselves through her dark fur and towards her chest, growling low he didn't feel like taking it slow as he moved forward till he sat up with her in his lap. Rumbling a moan he buried his face in her chest breathing in her sweet scent, opening his mouth he pulled her sensitive tips in as he sucked hard but tenderly while his hand messaged the other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread