What place is this?
[html]

I twould take alot more than words to get the female down. She simply didn't understand the concepts of betrayal. She didn't understand abandonment. Her dad hadn't been there so he couldn't have left. She was the one that left. It wasn't because she didn't want her family any longer. Rather she was searching for information to help her make her mom better. So the only one that did any leaving was her.

The words simply weren't going to work. She wouldn't be broken down because she couldn't fathom and understand the darker aspects of life. "I was the one that left and came here. So I abandoned my family?" Vocals had a questioning tone. She was trying to understand what it seemed the other female was trying so hard to convey. When the face was brought close to hers the little girl grinned a bit. Tongue stuck out to try and lick the side of the face so close to her own. "Okay, I stay with you. You can help me look for my family. And I can help you look for those that you abandoned." She clearly didn't understand the concept very well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread