Build God, then we'll talk.
[html]

She wondered, who? And as he spoke the words fell from his mouth unevenly. Anu let them flutter to her ears, passing all the stench of death that hung between them. She didn’t understand, not until the very end. His name hung on his lips, and Anu strained to hear it. It changed her, but not the way she thought, imagined, it always would.

Conri? She questioned him, her tone light, cynical. A gem had led her right to the start of all the mess. The reason she and Naniko had fought, the reason she had fled, repeatedly. Blue eyes stared strait into the jade eyes her son owned. Her knight, the dragon slayer, bore such resemblance to him. It almost made her sick to think that he reminded her of her boy.

Nodding her head slightly It might have been. she spoke as she took her gaze from his and looked beyond him, trying to find the words she needed. You’re a rapist, and possibly a murder. The rage was no longer under her skin or boiling in her chest, she was even smiling. He had no hold over her, having done what she had been told to do Anu had let him go.

It was enough. Though just enough to not strike him on the spot. Your safe here, from me. Even though I’m Naniko’s mate, and mother to your children. Knowing simply that she would kill him, in an instant if she saw him step foot inside their land brought a grin to her mouth. Do I need to remind you? Her voice was even, but held a certain energy fueled by the continuous heartache and the constant pain she felt. A step brought them closer, and suddenly it wasn’t enough. Holding herself back, Anu realized that maybe he wasn’t safe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread