chicken in the bread pan
[html]
mall-caps;">

The lady, now known as Phasma Kiles was both pleasant and friendly and this pleased Sedition. Wolves around here only brought back fond memories of Berowick and though they were wistful he wouldn't trade this for them. She touched the violin and the werewolf noticed the gentle touch. It wasn't something that valuable but he knew that it would be a long while before he came across another one. "I would have liked to meet them." Sedition said, blue eyes studying the woman then glancing at the violin. She commented that she was new to Jaded Shadows too and he wondered if that was true why her rank smelled far higher than his own. It wasn't something he'd ask though best just to leave that statement be.

Then she said something curious and Sed' raised a furred eyebrow despite himself. Thorn? Rurik? The Russo brothers? A moment's pondering and he remembered Salvaged's stories about the Russian brothers. Then he made the connection and shook his head. "No, I'm Salvaged Eternity's cousin, I guess through adoption Endy is my cousin. I know of Thorn and Rurik though. Only met Thorn in brief passing. He stayed in Berowick a night before moving on." A pause and then as an afterthought he added, "Berowick's my home tribe, Endymion's brother Valerik and Salvaged stayed with us for a fortnite before returning." He wasn't sure why he felt the need to say that but he did nonetheless. A bitter pang of homesickness overwhelmed him and he shook his head to clear the thoughts. "How do you know them? It seems all of Bleeding Souls bloodlines cross at some point, reminds me of home."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread