she's a predator posing as a house pet
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I won't argue...

A loud snore came out of Catherine's throat as she slept in the top of her tree. It wasn't uncomfortable as it used to. After all, it was some sort of her habitat, the top of the trees. Her sleep was so deep right now that she even noticed as Seymour, her peregrine falcon, landed in the tip of her nose, flapping his wings, trying to equilibrate in the angulous muzzle. His claws tickled her, and she awaked with a large yawn. "Seymour, it is too early to wake me up. Why don't you let me sleep a few minutes more?!" she demanded to the bird, that now was pulling her mane and harshing lowly. Realizing that it was something important, she sat on the thick branch to hear what was up. The bird jumped and floated around, cheeping to her and to the ground. The grayish female looked down to see that a few yards away, there was a white wolf sat on the ground, the breeze blowing very weakly on her face. She sniffed the air to discover that it was a female, and a loner, but it somehow smelled likely Tayui. A relative, perhapes. She rolled her eyes, because if there was someone tresspassing the boarders, that meant she had to go greet it. In other words, she wasn't going to sleep again.

She jumped from branch to branch swiftly, getting closer and closer to the ground. She reached for it with a sultry thud sound. Walking on two legs to the stranger, she stopped a few steps to her and crossed her arms on the chest. "Salutations." she greeted the stranger, with a tone more polite than usual. It must be her nerves. She usually gets moody when she is awakened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread