We Know Who you Are
The question came that she'd been dreading, to an extent. Why had she left Phoenix Valley? She lifted her chin and answered honestly. "I was Shaman there, I helped to found the pack. I helped to found the pack on the principles of family coming first, above all others. I was and still am very much against the idea of hybrids and coyotes joining wolf packs. My son Shadow was murdered by coyotes. I lost a litter of pups becuase of coyotes. After Iskata was injured badly by a bear, she named Jefferson as her replacement. The pack I had founded had become over run with the ones I had never wanted in. It was unsafe for my pups. I left, going to Ethreal Eclipse, to a cabin I'd claimed as home once before. Haku found us, and asked us to come make our home here, and I accepted."

That was it, all of it. Of course, her story could be distilled down to the words she'd spoken to Lucifer. Home wasn't home anymore. Her bi-colred eyes met those of the leader's. "I have much talent with herbs and healing. In past packs, I have held the rank of either herbalist or medic. I'm not much of a hunter, but I am a good healer. I hope that will be merit enough to offset any drama our presence may cause. She was blunt now, old habits as a leader coming to the front.

Messages In This Thread