she's a predator posing as a house pet
[html]

I just jumped in, because I'm rude like that Wink

Snapping out of his line of thoughts, Dawali heard Catherine howl. The morning air was crisp and sharp, spring'y. He liked it, more so than the nights of the winter, thus he had gotten up quite early to stroll around, maybe look out a few materials or material sources for his hut. Although, in reality, he'd just walk around with no goal, but telling himself he was doing something useful somehow made him more content. Now, however, he interrupted his morning stroll and quickly paced in the direction of Catherine. She wasn't awfully far away, but would be around the edge of their claimed land, probably. Or so it seemed anyways.

As the red furred male's two legs carried him to the younger member, he noted with an amount of satisfaction that he had been correct. There was a stranger, and it seemed Catherine had called him to speak with her. Very well, so he would! Nodding as a greeting to Catherine he gently spoke her name, and then turned his yellow eyes onto the stranger female, smiling politely. "My name's Dawali. Can I help you?" Though he was looking at the stranger it would be obvious to Catherine that he spoke to them both. He was far too polite to simply ignore her.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread