Who are you
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.stronger { font-family:tahoma, helvetica, verdana; line-height: 15px;color:#47547c; font-weight:900; }
.family { font-family: tahoma, helvetica, verdana; line-height: 15px; color:#2a2456; }
.linkz { color: #24197a; font-family: georgia; font-weight: 900; }
</style>

>Emwe Soul

- Birth Date: 27 Jan '09
- Species:
87,5% - Canis lupus arctos (Arctic Wolf)
12,5% - Canis lupus fuscus (Cascade Mountain Wolf)

- Luperci: Ortus
- Wiki Article:
:Click:
- Family:
Mother - Firefly Sadira
Father - Haku Soul
Littersibling(s) - Conor Soul
Half-Sibling(s) - Willow Soul, Colibri Haki, Ocèane Aston, Noir Aston, Attila Aston, Claudius Aston*
Aunts and Uncles
Father's side: Mew Sadira and Lubomir Varg, Melisande Sadira.

Mother's side: Kansas Sadira, Ember Phoenix, Icarus Phoenix.
* It is a family secret that the Aston children are children of Haku. By my records, only Tayui and Dawali know their father's name.

>Post Log

:017: Boys will be Boys - Conor
:023: There was one little bird in a little tree - Noir

Holy crap I need more threads!

>>Archive

:001: Everything is backwards, everything is weird - Lysander, Alexey
:002: Can't unlove you - Firefly
:003: I'm not afraid of storms, I have learned to sail my ship - Alexey, Cercelee
:004: The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious - Colibri
:005: Grass - Cow
:006: Dream a little dream - Catalyst
:007: Adventure awaits! - Alexey
:008: I'll never look back - Conor
:009: Cherished dreams are never asleep - Dahlia thread
:010:
A new form of living, a new form of me - Colibri
:011: Play the game - Jael
:012: Such is life - Urma
:013: dance your legs down to your knees - Kansas
:014: Entangled - Tokyo
:015: It's a snake - Haven
:016: Stalking 101 - Finn Fidh
:018: Teeth and Ambitions bared - pack thread
:019: A run towards the pantheon - Alexey, Conor, Night Thames
:020: The Sky's on Fire - Pack thread (WAR)
:021: Discovery - Read-only, Vesle
:022: Spring - Pack thread

>Personality and life

This is detailed in his SoulsWiki article, although here is a small summary:

After spending time in Phoenix Valley with Lysander, his mother Firefly putting him there with his brother, Emwe found it strange and exciting to be brought back on Dahlian land. Compared to his horror-stricken brother, Emwe is a careless, happy being, and gladly ignores that which is traumatic. He does not acknowledge his father's growing problems in mental health, nor the danger of staying with him. He does not understand Conor's fears and sadness attacks, derived from not having a safe haven to rely on, and living in a home driven by fear. Conor goes to live with Alexey instead, finding this a safer place, and after a time Emwe follows, missing his brother. As he continues to grow into adolescence, his speech problems improve, although he is not particularly eloquent. His behavior lets on that he is easily excitable, and a little bit dim, not truly understanding how things work. In general his mood is happy, although he can get upset. If he is hungry, tired or abandoned he will quickly become overly dramatic, convinced that it is the end of him. He also has a deep trust in the good of everyone, and wish that everyone could just be friends. When people "make up lies about is parents" or "decides on being mean" he becomes terribly sad, as it shakes his fundamental view of the world - that everything is happy flowers and sunshine.

Everything that he doesn't like is ignored. Anything mean done to him is suppressed.

>Appearance

Emwe is a mirror of both his parents, and matches his brother Conor to every last hair, except the color of his eyes. Where Conor's eyes have a trace of purple, Emwe's have a trace of blue - from his father. Haku is overall brownish, but Emwe have more contrast like his mother, and overall has clearer markings. He has a chocolate brown base (like his father) littered with the copper and cream of his mother.

>Relations

Detailed in his SoulsWiki article.

[/html]

There was one little bird in a little tree,
He was all alone, and he didn't want to be.
So he flew far away, over the sea,
And brought back a friend to live in the tree.

Messages In This Thread