Wanderlust
I am eternally sorry for the wait.

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

When she heard the male voice call out, her heart skipped a beat for a moment. Then she realized that it could not be Slay; he'd already told her that she was just a friend, and, since hers was the only cabin she'd stumbled on so far in the immediate area, he'd know she was there. The swearing ceased completely, the heat rising to Hanna's cheeks, and she stepped down off the porch, tossing the rock to one side. She followed the voice around the house coming face to face with a grey colored male.

She nodded her head in greeting and, putting the pain aside, spoke out loud to him. "Hello. Can I help you?" He smelled of Dahlia, now she was closer to him and could smell him, and since Dahlia had no formal medic, perhaps he'd been sent to her by someone of the pack. If not, she'd invite him in and visit with him for a bit, and perhaps eat a bit of lunch with him, if he had time to chat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread