there's no inbetween
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

If she had been sober, she might've laughed at him. He wasn't really much less boring when he was drunk. So much for the third eye theory. Grinning at him, she pulled away for him and flopped back on the bed. "I missed my family when I left. They're my favourite." The comment -- both vague and slightly jumbled -- made sense in her mind. Shoving the near-empty bottle away from her head, she glanced back at the coyote sitting on her bed. The room felt warm and comfortable. She felt alone in her head, for once. "Anyway, good night." She added this last part like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Yawning, she tugged one of the blankets over herself, thinking absently to herself that she'd have to find some way to get this guy to relax a little when she woke up. She liked a challenge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread