It never ends
[html]
500+

Haku had no issues whatsoever to discard whatever. Alcohol grew less and less common as creatures learned to drink and appreciate it, but Haku had no thoughts for that. Frankly, the possibility that they would run out one day had never occurred to him. There seemed to be enough alcohol everywhere in the city (there were plenty of stores that had sold the burning liquid), and parts of Dahlia were old vineyards where there were incredible amounts of almost every kind of wine. The Lilium had even run into a random building once, and in the cellar he had discovered a fine human gentleman’s hobby-room. This room held more bottles with alcohol than he had ever seen in one place, and they were all different brands and tastes, never opened. Haku had been impressed, and instantly understood the value of the neatly lined up alcohol, and had left the building. Of course, first he had found the key to the room and the key to the house, and then locked it all up. Maybe he would want to return to that house later on, but did not want anyone else to find the room that Haku now considered his. Haku did not drink a lot, and he did not fully understand why the human had kept every bottle unopened and untouched, but he wanted this to be his and only his. Haku was proud of his foolish small obsessions, no matter how pathetic they might seem to others.

Haku nodded slowly as the other male picked up on the cue and started about how he missed his old clan and the shit that had been done to him. The Dahlian wolf’s nod turned to a shake while he tsked out in the alcohol filled air, silently supporting the male as the husky spoke. That seemed rather tough. ”May your former alpha catch a brain-tumour and die.” He gave a loud sigh as he chose a random bottle where the brand etiquette had been removed. He poured some and tasted it carefully. The strong scent had already hinted another version of vodka, but it could be worse. It even had some weird after taste of lemon. Haku was not sure what he should say, because both the man’s clan and his bitch sounded like a bunch of pathetic wolves. Maybe the chocolate man could offer the man some brief sentences about his own miserable life. ”Sounds like both of us are having a rather shitty time. I’m the next in command in one of the packs here, but the majority of the pack can’t stand me. My woman is a hardcore bitch with no more love than extra limbs. I’m a disloyal prick and I am a father to at least four, although I don’t know the final number. A ladies man, I think they call it.” Perhaps this would not create the best first impression so far, but Haku was somewhat beyond the point of caring much any longer. He emptied the glass, finally recognizing some of the dazzling effects of the alcohol. It had been too long since his last glass of firewater.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread