Wanderlust
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lubomir had not expected the cabin to be inhabited, for all that the place clearly smelled of wolf. When the female emerged, he gave her a wide smile. She didn't seem to carry any one particular scent, though he caught faint whiffs of Dahlia on her. He wondered if she'd been a former member of the pack. With their numbers growing so much since he'd returned, it was hard to tell if he'd seen her around or not. Perhaps she was only there for a few days? Or maybe she had relatives in the pack and often came to see them. Whatever the reason, he could find no motive to be rude or inconsiderate. "I apologise for trespassing on your property, my lady. I was merely walking around. My name is Lubomir, I'm from Dahlia. May I enquire as to who you are?"

The grey male looked around. It seemed like a nice place to live. Good for meditation and certainly a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the pack. He could spend some time with her, see what she did. He wasn't really needed in the pack right now, otherwise he would feel as though he were neglecting his duties, something which he did not want to do. The last thing in the world right now would be to come across as someone who had risen to this position simply through his mateship to Mew. That would not only be preposterous, it would also be somewhat insulting. Lubomir never wanted anything but love from his mate. Her position, his, they were ephemeral things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread