Eternal Sonata [p]
[html]
I want something good to die for
I sent her a pm today, just waiting for a response! As soon as I get one do you want to start the thread or me?

To make it beautiful to live
"I had caught a rabbit this morning. I'm fine," she grinned happily, tail still beating madly behind her. She stepped close to him again and buried her muzzle within his fur, happy that her wish was finally coming true. After all the children she had looked after within Inferni, she was finally having her own. "You don't know how happy this makes me," she smiled, pulling back and looking into his deep golden eyes. She gave him a small lick on the nose and then pawed at him playfully with a cream coloured paw. There was so much to do. They would need to pick out names and would have to certainly do something about preparing where she would be giving birth to the youngsters and so on. She figured she would get everything she needed to know from Fatin, so she sighed and tried to relax instead. A sense of peace coming about her, but something struck her instantly, what about Andrezej?

"We are going to have to do something about Andrezej though... He threatened to push me off a cliff. I wanted to talk to you sooner about it, but I really didn't want to worry. He's getting a little too aggressive for my liking. He's only a pup I know, but he nearly took a chunk out of my paw one day when I had followed him up one of the mountains nearby." She frowned growing weary of the youth's presence. It seemed as if he was growing bigger each day, he might just get bigger than she did, and that was something she did not want to see happen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread