a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... parent.png);background-position:top-left;background-repeat:no-repeat;" cellspacing="1">

Indeed, it had been a long time. Cercelee certainly could ramble off a very long list of what she had been up to, but none of it seemed appropriate just yet. Her search was still fresh, she hadn’t given up completely yet, and maybe, just maybe, Savina knew something. Or at the very least, from this point on, Savina could keep an eye out in her pack lands. Though Cercelee doubted, very much, that the pups were hidden in any of the pack lands. Inferni maybe, they had taken prisoners and hostages before, but surely no leader would allow children of another pack to be kept within their borders?

I understand, I do. They both had been busy, leading was no simple task and often Cer found she barely had time for herself and Slay, let alone anyone else. Everything has been so hectic and well... especially lately. There has been so much tension in Dahlia and Savina... Cercelee eyed the female’s growing underside, not completely at ease sharing the fate of Dahlia’s newest litter with her friend expecting. But the truths of life were harsh at times. Firefly’s and Haku’s children have gone missing... they aren’t anywhere. All of Dahlia has been searching! Cercelee’s voice was desperate. In her heart she knew Savina knew nothing, if she had she would have sought the Rosea out, but all the same she couldn’t help but asking. Have you heard anything?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread