the pirate princess
Oceane was calm as she watched over the pink plushie. She knew that she was already going to be in trouble for escaping with the stuffed animal but she wasn't stupid. If she let Attila have at it and something happened she'd be doublely in trouble and he would have won as well. She glanced down at the doll before peering at her brother, a deep thoughtful look crossing her little face before she finally opened her eyes and shook her head. "Nope! You's my brother, you will bother me allll the time. I should know." she said as she looked down at him like he was going to have to try harder than that to con the con artist who just happened to be his sister.

She would sure give him a run for his money before giving in. Of all the people he would have to work on coning into some scam or cheap trick she was the worst of all and would always be the hardest one he'd have to find a trade for. She was after all his sister and knew all his weaknesses and tricks. That and the fact that Oceane liked to stay ontop of things, she wouldn't make anything easy for her bullying brother. If she had the upperhand she wasn't going to trade it for a simple little deal.. Poor Attila, unless he could distract her he'd have to keep the offers flowing.

Messages In This Thread