thread title missing
I'm horrible and having too much fun playing on words...

The small smile that greeted him made the male smirk slightly. He leaned back, propping himself up with his lower arms as he watched the woman cross that bold line. He wasn't going to say it aloud but he was impressed when she took that first swig, the expression across his face said what words didn't as his smirk spread into a full blasted grin for a moment as he chuckled. "I guess that makes me look the fool.." he said as he watched her trace the bottle, the silky touch like a lover's softly lingering for the last clinging moments.

He slowly reached across the great divide that separated them and removed the temptation from her reach just long enough to swallow the flames of forgetting and reacquaint himself with the trip that followed. His eyes trailed from the bottle to the lady, who had seemed like such a frail little thing, her frame must have been made of steel beneath that soft exterior to dive into the reckless world so quickly but who was he to judge, he didn't have any plans to return from the bottom of the bottle anytime soon.

He let the bottle fall beside her once more, the tips of his fingers brushing her knee as he leaned back once more, the brew had done it's job already in some ways, his wounded soul was healed for a moment in time and he was far gone down the road to forgetting the things that mattered. "Therapy in a bottle?" he murmured as his eyes lingered a moment on the soft yellow liquid between them before those grey blue orbs moved on to his visitor as he raised a brow, assuming the alcohol was part of her own self help section too.

All there was was now and they were here in the calm before the storm. The thunder rolled out at sea, there was a hurricane in a bottle and a storm constantly brewing in the eyes of the male. The weather looked to be dangerous indeed.

Messages In This Thread