silence fell just like a stone
Yes, definitely! Big Grin And I meant to imply that Beppe shifted from his were form to his normal form, sorry! D: I like your new set. :3

Though Beppe had been joking, there were always cultural issues one had to worry about. North America was so much different than Europe in so many ways, and certainly what was socially acceptable was different as well. That was one thing that made him glad he had found a friend who was also foreign; even if she knew that something was just not said around here, he would understand where he was coming from. It probably wouldn't stop him from being embarassed, though.

"I suppose I have.." the boy said as he started to gain ground on her -- now that she had stopped, at least. He still struggled to walk across the rocks but now that he had all four paws on the ground he had a bit more to balance on. He was unable to pull the smirk off his face, even though the air and the little bits of snow were so cold on his gums.

When he figured he was close enough, Beppe bowed as well. "Yes, ve vill see. Or maybe you vill not even see it coming!" As he was finishing the last syllable, he leapt. The boy hadn't taken the covering of snow into account again, though, and most of his energy went into trying to get a good grip on the stones. Barely reaching her, the boy stumbled to regain his footing and instead tumbled onto the ground. Not getting up, he called from his splayed position on the ground, "See! You did not see zat one coming!" He did his best to imitate her French accent again.

Messages In This Thread