thread title missing
[html]

The golden hued female staggered towards the looming building, giggling to herself as she paused and swayed for a moment to raise her very own bottle of liquor to her lips. She teetered for a moment then regained a bit of her senses and battled onward, wandering into the large barn. The smells of sweet alfalfa and timothy hay, animal pelts and waste filled her senses. She snorted and took another slow swig of the dark, rich liquid, letting it fly down her throat like fire. Asariel wasn't one to drink; in fact, this was probably only her second time having alcohol of any sorts. She spotted the male - DaVinci, from what she could tell - and made her way to him. "Ha..llo," she said slowly, plopping herself down a little ways from him, of course being careful not to hurt the precious bottle of alcohol in her hand.

She raked her slow-minded brain, trying to remember if she'd met him or not. Of course she knew he was the subleader of Phoenix Valley; Oh yes! He was the one that had greeted her at the border! She made a face. He'd been a little bit rude, if she remembered correctly. Then again, the world was simply full of rude people.

What's a girl to do, right?

DaVi is subleader, right? Jeff's the main alpha, if I remember correctly xD Please correct me if I'm wrong.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread