silence fell just like a stone
[html]

ooc: xD I forgot! Sorry ^^ I edited mine. And thank you! I made it because I kept seeing everyone elses' and got jealous >_>;

secretly falling apart

Her tail was flicking back and forth steadily now as her mind focused on the play. She'd never had such a good time in her entire life! Well, except for the time she'd played with Merit. She sort of liked him, a little, but hadn't seen him in a while. Beppee was a lot of fun, too-she definitely would have to see him again, too!

She wondered where he lived. Legacy had said that their pack was on good terms with the coyotes, Jaded Shadows, but was his pack, as well? Did it even matter? She would go to see him regardless, even if she might get into trouble for consorting with the wolves.

Empusa awaited his pounce, eyes widening when he fell short, landing on the snow and rocks in front of her. She was almost going to laugh, but at the same time she felt worried--had he gotten hurt? "Are you all right, Beppe?" But his answer reassured her. She pranced around to the back side of him, trying to make a grab for his tail.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread