To sleep, perchance to dream
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
ooc: Yay! =^__^=
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Still somewhat shaken from his dream, Slay couldn't help but act slightly startled as Cwmfen seemed to materialize at his side. The graceful warrior was always so attuned to her surroundings, she seemed to simply melt into nature, looking as though she belonged despite her outlandish markings or bipedal form. She was one of the few wolves Slay had seen that made the two-legger form look good. A grin lit up his ice-blue eyes, and he lay the rabbit at his paws, letting his ebony-dipped tail wave a friendly tempo behind him.

"Cwmfen, my friend!" he crowed, pleased to see her again. Both of them had been wrapped up in their duties; she, as the pack Adonis, and his own responsibilities as a mate. Slay had never admitted to the exotic attraction he'd once felt for her, or the subsequent fading that time had wrought. She was too wild for him - she deserved to be free, not tied down by the possessiveness his needy nature desired. The flirty male was more comfortable than one might assume in his monogamous role. "I've been well, of course - settling down, and whatnot. What of yourself, though? I've hardly seen you since your big promotion!" A whiskery grin curled onto his muzzle, and he cocked his head roguishly. She was always too modest with her accomplishments - in the time she had been here, she had soared to one of the leading positions in their pack, secured alliances from nearly every packmate above and below her, and dutifully shouldered as much unflagging responsibility as she possibly could. In that sense, she was the complete opposite to Slay's laid-back laissez-faire policy on life.

He settled onto his haunches, unhurried to return to his den. After all, there was no rush, as long as Cercelee wasn't upset by him conversing with the white-eyed warrior. "Do tell, do tell - what manner of mischief have you been occupying yourself with these days?" She carried herself so fluidly as a werewolf, he did not notice the slight stiffness arising from the wounds she had sustained, or the uneasiness she contemplated. He did want to speak to her about his dream, though. Of all people, she would understand the best.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread