To sleep, perchance to dream
[html]

500+

The diamond marked male seemed slightly startled at her arrival, but the black fae supposed that she had broken into his thoughts; she hoped that those thoughts or the train of thought wouldn’t have been forced to forgetfulness by her arrival, for the fae, who valued thought, would not wish to disrupt something that may never be thought of again. But the male seemed unperturbed, pleased, even, to see her. Cwmfen offered the dual coloured male a smile, a soft, warm gesture, in return, the white orbs greeting him as her own tail wagged in response. The black fae was glad that he did indeed consider her a friend, for surely the warrior considered the hunter to be one. Even now, she felt comfortable in his presence, not overly shy as she had been in their first encounter. Perhaps such comfort came with familiarity, and such familiarity had come from that day in which he had taught her about partner hunting. It was a lesson she would never forget. Nor would she forget the friendship.

“I’m glad that you’ve been well,” the quiet melody remarked, and her words were spoken sincerely. “Providing for the Rosea, I see,” she added with a mischievous glint in her eye, gesturing to the rabbit at his feet. She had not heard much from this couple, but the black, woad marked female thought this to be a good sign. If she head as much about the two as she did about Haku and Firefly, the relationship could have proven to be a mismatched one. But, to the contrary, it seemed that this couple between the Rosea and the Head Hunter was stable and, hopefully, blessed by happiness. “How is the mated life? Have you thought about pups....?” The white orbs smiled as she inquired, hoping that her curiosity was not too bold. At times, the warrior was still unsure of the social stipulations. She sat with him, moving slowly—but not to slow. It was only when she was setting herself upon the cold earth that the long scar upon her back tugged with aggravation. The warrior paused, resituating herself before relaxing. The white orbs looked back up at her packmate before she answered.

“Lately, I haven’t been up to much,” the warrior admitted quietly. “I got in a fight with a male from Inferni a couple weeks back. He defeated me—but at least I’ll live another day.” The alto voice laughed then with silver tones that danced upon the still cool air, but there was no bitterness in her tone. Life was just another opportunity to try again, and the warrior would not miss this opportunity that she had scarcely received. The fae made a mental not to repay the black, blue-eyed male that had come just in time; she would have to do that soon. But she turned her attention back to this male. “Oh, I met your friend—Rath.” The female remembered, suddenly, the ruddy hued male she had met in Wolfville. Rath had said that Slay had been the one to admit him at the boarders.

“But what of you? Have you had any trouble lately?” The warrior was thinking particularly of physical trouble. She herself had been attacked, and then Svara had been blinded by her own mother, who would soon be punished. She hoped that there would not be any more of such trouble, especially among the pack members.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread