you had me at hello
[html]
Yup yup, sounds good! Big Grin

"Yeah. When I first met him he had come to Crimson Dreams to see my momma Nani and said that he was her brother." Haven was unaware that he actually wasn't related by blood to the hybrid male. The fact that he and his mother didn't look anything alike never struck him as odd. If DaVinci said he was his uncle then he was his uncle. It really was just as simple as that for him.

The boy nodded his head enthusiastically at Ryan's question and his tail wagged against the snowy ground. "Yup! She's the Commander! She said that kinda makes me a prince," he admitted somewhat sheepishly. He really enjoyed the idea of being royalty. Not for the fact that he thought he was better than anyone else, just because all the knights were usually royalty of some kind or another. It just put him that much closer to his dreams.

Haven noticed the small girl's yawn and knew all too well what it meant. "Well you and your mom can come visit anytime you want. Just call for me and I'll show you all around!" He gave Val a soft, playful nudge. When questioned he realized he probably should start heading for home. It wasn't that late in the day yet, but it was quite the long distance back home. "Yeah...I think I should. But I'm very glad I met you Valkyrie! I hope we can play again soon!" Getting to his feet he shook off his coat and looked to the older canine. "It was very nice to meet you too Ryan."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread