Improper Methods
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
I wasn't quite sure what you wanted to do with finding her, so I just placed her in Wolfville.. He could howl for her or something? She never travels to the center unless Cer has a pack meeting, see Sad
Word Count: 309

The female was out, for once, enjoying the milder spring weather play with her furs - and the occasional chilly breath of wind that came her way. Indeed, her pelt was made for winter, and she was comfortable - moreso than others, perhaps - during the cold seasons, although the summers could get overly hot until her pelt was shed. Right now she enjoyed a perfect outside temperature - sometimes getting slightly hot, but then cooled down to a comfortable level by the wind. She'd opened all doors and windows of her den (or.. her and Lubomir's den, as it was - she thought with a giggle), to let the fresh air come in and the nice temperature fill every corner of her little house. As she stood outside the wooden building, she read the sign on the outside of her den, which read "Bed & Breakfast". She had no idea what the symbol "&" meant, although the whole sign confused her anyway, so she paid no attention to it. It seemed as if it meant the whole building though, but Mew had only taken a duplet of rooms as her own. It was one small room, and one big one. She rarily used the bigger one, though, as Lubomir often hung out in the library, and if Mew wanted to do music she'd go to her "gold mine" - the large house in Berwick to the south, or to the old building which had a sign that read "Wolfville Jr. High & Elementary School" - it had several rooms dedicated to music, it seemed. The doors were old and broken, and not hard to push through. Sighing in pleasure, Mew leaned towards the wall of her own "Bed & Breakfast", and closed her eyes. Perfect relaxation, although she might perhaps go in again, to Lubomir, for a wholly different kind of pleasure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread