buy me some beer goggles
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As his uncle came near he could tell how weary he seemed. Even more so than the last time he had seen him (which hadn't been long ago at all). He watched curiously as he took a bottle that had been under his arm and took a long drink from it. What was in there? Was it water? Did humans put water in bottles? That seemed very strange to him. If they wanted water why wouldn't they just go to a stream or a lake and get it there? And especially why would DaVinci be drinking water from one. He couldn't imagine it tasted better than fresh water.

The question about his earring made Haven think about his conversation with Anu. Absentmindedly he reached up to feel the metal that was pierced through his bleached ear. "Anu wasn't happy about it. Nani didn't seem to care though." His jade eyes darkened as they focused on nothing in particular. "They broke up...my moms..." He had known something was wrong for a while but finally he had confirmation. It felt strange. He wasn't mad at either of them, just sad. He almost felt lost.

"Yeah I guess so. I like it." The kid's voice lightened with those words, but they were still tainted with the sadness from his broken family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread