buy me some beer goggles
DaVinci hadn't really expected the words that Haven had greeted him with, he'd assumed some bit of laughter and joking about how his two mothers had nearly come undone by what his uncle had assisted him with, but the news of his sister's mateship falling through pricked at his heart and soul, reminding him of his own loss he'd been suffering through. The silvery blue male shook his head as his eyes watched the liquid in the bottle roll back and forth as she sighed. "I'm sorry Haven.." he said hesitantly, not really sure what the right words were for the boy, or if there even were right words. He just sat there quiet a moment before he admitted. "I.. lost someone I loved.." The echoing of the pain cutting through his soul once more demanded the bottle and so the Savant took another hit off the hard liquor and closed his eyes a moment.

He opened his eyes after a moment and turned his gaze back to the younger male as he chuckled sadly. "I HATED shifting.. until I met her.." He sighed and dropped the bottle down beside them as he studied his young nephew a moment. "How.. are you taking everything?" He never really had a perfect family to begin with so he couldn't really understand how the child could feel once the pieces started to crumble. There was little he had to offer, or so he thought.

Messages In This Thread